Most reliable test for gut infections.
Ova & Parasites x 4 (Trichrome stain) plus antigens to Giardia lamblia, Cryptosporidium parvum, and Helicobacter pylori. Plus culture x 1: Bacteria, fungi, yeasts, occult blood, Clostridium difficile: Colitis toxins A & B.
***Important notes about lab kits for purchase above***
- Due to the fees we incur after a test kit is sent, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on test kits.
- If you reside in New York or Rhode Island, return shipping of lab kits to BioHealth is restricted. You will be required to travel outside of state lines to ship your samples back to the lab.
- We are unable to ship lab kits to PO boxes. Please use a residential address.
- Some lab providers fill out requisition forms ahead of time with patient information. To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, we request that you place a separate order for each person.
After you order a test kit, getting the lab draw and/or completing the test is your responsibility. It is also your responsibility to have the test interpreted by a qualified professional.
- Once you have sent in your lab kit, the lab will send us test results which we will forward to you. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
There will be an additional shipping fee for International lab orders, which varies by location. Once your order is received, we will email you in regards to the additional cost, to be paid via Paypal invoice.